Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Italian Dressing Makes My Lips Bumps

myia_flauschi @ 2010-01-05T17:56:00

Wtf, my mum's going to Thailand for 3 weeks (end of february till march). In two years or so she'll have traveled to every country there is! XD;;;
Yes, I'm jealous. Who wouldn't be?! O_O


Bought tickets for the Lesung "Achtung Baby!" (Mittermeier) and his "play"! :D
A few days ago you were still able to buy tickets for his show in munich, but since yesterday it's sold out. Great, hm?? >_> So I had to buy my ticket off of someone for the horrendous price of 60€. T____T Which is way more than I want to spent, but well... I still have christmas money from my granddad so there it goes. :DDD


Too lazy to unpack. :/ but! The nun-chuck reappeared! :D It was in a bag with the cables for the Wii and I seriously have no idea how it got there. o___o; Well, I don't remember putting it there or anything so... Fail? Surprise, surprise I know. >_>;;;

Edit : Btw, Jiddy. Thanks for the note! XDD And you're soooo right! Epic Fail is the new epic win! XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment