Thursday, November 19, 2009

Plans Water Dunking Machine

Want some cheese with my whine? :D

Remember me whining about my pinched nerve or something?
Yes? So it isn't a pinched nerve. Feel free to congratulate me on my stress induced pseudo herniated disc/prolapsed disc (Bandscheibenvorfall)! Pseudo - as you can imagine - because I don't actually have a herniated disc. Boy, would it suck if I actually did. o___o A herniated disc at the young age of 20/21, boy, I'd be about to drop dead from osteoperosis and abrasion! XD;
Anyway my illness in a nutshell? I do have the symptoms of a herniated disc, because of 'major stress' I probably have right now my nerves are stressed too or just really really confused and make my spinal cord believe that a disc is about to slip and yeah. o.O Really funny thing is that in the last month I felt really 'relaxed' and finally stress-free. xD
Fun, innit? >.< Especially because my lower back starts screaming at me as soon as I move a teeny tiny bit, but I am supposed to move, so the tension in my muscles can be released so that my nerves aren't stimulated anymore and my spinal cords finally gets that I'm actually very healthy. >_>
My body sucks ass. .___. I even fail at being sick!! XDDD

Off to study! Was just here to whine, as always. XD;

0 comments:

Post a Comment