Sunday, November 29, 2009

Second Opinion Vascular Dementia

Dear Santa, for Xmas I want you to make some decisions for me

So I originally planned to compete at a meet (Gaumeisterschaften) on the 13th of december, but as it turns out there are no chances in hell, that I can fulfill all of the compulsories. So naturally I decided not to do it - why bother embarassing myself like woha and place last?
But today at another meet I was told that none of the competitors are able to meet the requirements and I was encouraged to participate.
And now I don't know what to do. :/
I mean I wanna compete, just for the sake of competing again! But I don't know. Floor and beam shouldn't be the problem. Vault shouldn't either. But bars would kill me. XD On second thought beam wouldn't be that great either, but well. XD;; I don't knooow. :/

Also! What about my back? I mean it's pretty much fine right now, but that competition would mean stress. Not physical but mental, cause I always get worked up about this shit. XD
I don't want my back to get worse again. Hm. But right now I really really wanna do this. What I even want more is for someone to go there with me to root for me xD






For the Silvester-crew (o_O):
As for me wanting anything for christmas etc... I honestly don't know what I want. XD;;; I'm considering some season of Queer as Folk or the last Scrubs one. If I had space to hang something in my room I'd love a calendar but well... not gonna happen. ;_; I can't even think of a game I'd want (except the one I'll give my brother as a christmas gift XD;;;). SO yeah. Still thinking okay? >_

0 comments:

Post a Comment