Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mouth Herpes On The Genetalia

myia_flauschi @ 2009-12-06T14:17:00

Mööh did, yesterday most of the day spent in bed ... or auf'm BaTHROOM FLOOR. XD;;;
I had since long time rather violent "women's problems". That was so pronounced that my mom took me several times asking if we are not now but to nem doctor immediately or so to - after I could not move, I could not and would not do that. XD;; Gotta love pain meds! ♥> _>


also! : DDDDDDD New Super Mario Bros Wii = TEH LOVE OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! ^______________^ It is so beautiful retro and old school! \u0026lt;3333 The presentation is so awesome, the enemies are a known and they piss themselves all the time and aaaaaaaaaaw. \u0026lt;3 I'm in love mebbe? * Giggle *: 3
But it is hard shit, if mans for two plays. XD;;; You stand in the way all the time! But it's so fun! *____*












0 comments:

Post a Comment