Monday, December 14, 2009

Bluetooth Dongle Vista

randomness inspired by lernüberschuss ;_;

Oh yes. I love my physiology notes ... "muscle cells via gap junctions are connected to each other (is => AP blatantly passed quickly, dude!)"
is read but funny, but it keeps me from learn from, because I must think about why the hell I was so strange in a good mood in the Physio-hour. XD;;; And I actually had to really learn a lot! T____T

Other random thingy oO
My class is synchronous lazy. o__o I came clean with NEM bad conscience from the weekend because I had not learned for tomorrow's physiology exam. But I was not alone! I've now found anyone who has done it more than it is to arrange. XD;;;;

Random thingy numba 3! The want to read it maybe ned, because * I * started murmmel ne survey had to and that the majority had spoken out against murmmel * *.
Aka ... I think yesterday Gymnastics competition ... and have become a third. ^__________^ And I'm also almost anything hurt? : D (I make my only overload pain are tomorrow off, so check ned so reproachful XD;; * Cup * Cuddly:! 3)


back * to bed to sip learn *

0 comments:

Post a Comment