Saturday, February 6, 2010

How To Find Dialga In Pokemon Deluge

myia_flauschi @ 2010-02-07T01:40:00

Just got back from an après ski party like 400 meters from my house. I really enjoyed myself. Really bad / great music, alcohol and dancing like there's no tomorrow in your warm coat. \u0026lt;3 (it was outside)
My "ear protectors" were made fun of by 4 guys I do not know and pretty much every one of them told me to put them off, because they said to piss off. So apparently they didn't help. xDD
Actually I thought it was really fun, being chatted up by weird guys and having a laugh at their expense.

Also weirdest thing happened when I left. I went to say goodbye to some of my friends (male friends) - one of them the guy I was into about 2 years ago. He propositioned me. o__o He has a girlfriend. He's been with her forever and I really like her, she's kinda awesome. How dare he?? O___o Guys really only think with their lower head, how disappointing. (Naturally I laughed my ass off at him, told him to sober up, have a good night and I'd see him in a few weeks.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment