Sunday, February 14, 2010

Keratosis Pilaris And Pets

me iz confuzzled @_@

was so nice and had sent me links about a physiotherapy student, because he thinks and as we learn slow times. Wtf. O_o, I still have 2 years! >. \u0026lt;
Well, in any case the study is now more important for Physios, especially if you would someday go abroad (my training, we are only in Austria and in France as a recognized bachelor-worthy, that I can direct my Master making in other countries, I am so labeled as I had never Physio heard anything from / to).
And I'm totally overloaded with information and in the end have no idea. o_o
All I can say is:

  • in Germany there are three universities where I could all make part-time, and different would my ego I believe do to ned necessarily want o_o

  • there I think 3 / 4 remote universities in Germany, but I think that would be nothing for me. XD;, and I'd never learn enough here! X_x

  • in Salzburg, I could make my Master in Sports Physiotherapy within 2 years! O_O I need only according to the website 3 years of professional experience and I have no idea if I have after 3 years in the job at all still want to press again to school ... rather not? but if it would be great to save the bachelor \u0026lt;3 (er, also anyone € 7,000?)

  • Australia has incredibly brilliant universities and yes. The system is fully as great: 3 Only catch as well as Bachelor of> _>

  • ACH LET ME BUT ALL THE REST I HAVE YET 2 YEARS BEFORE ME! >___\u0026lt; Why I watch something already in? X__x



So and now I lay me back to bed and watch Buffy! ; _;

0 comments:

Post a Comment