Friday, July 23, 2010

How To Make 9v Motion Sensor

ohmegodd, the awesomeness, teh sparkle!

degree of Baseballs concert back! \u0026lt;3 ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I think tomorrow I will have no voice more!
xD But it was sooooooooo great! *_____* The Strike Tour but of course also with new songs such as: Telephone (Lady Gaga), Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol), Release Me (Agnes), She fucking hates me (Puddly of Mud), This Love (Maroon 5 ), I'm Yours (Jason Mraz), Stop and Stare (OneRepublic), Hit the road Jack and a few others which I am grad can not remember ... ^ ^ And one thing I'm simply not recognized - it seemed familiar, but nothing more. XD; The mics were unfortunately n bit quiet. ; _;

But the guys really do shit ne geile Show! \u0026lt;3 The audience comes in the right mood with n few games and many Sing-alongs and such. We should all fall on their knees - the guys were on the stage and chairs in the continued singing. Hach. \u0026lt;3
sow were funny also like some actions such as "Do you want to sing the wheels with our technicians Fred?" XDDD And he could sing! XD And finally, have changed the band and the singers tasks - the band was able to sing really well! O_O

also TEH pelvic thrusts! I do not like the first in the series have not managed to fall in permanent impotence. xD;

Btw, the audience was so cool. Today shipped hats all the time down with rain and what do all in "Umbrella"? Risch table, unpack your umbrella! XDD unfortunately had no camera with me, but filming is expected mitm mobile girlfriend of ner part of Hot'n n Cold. : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment