Thursday, November 18, 2010

Newpaper Trash Can Liners

Smoking Kills

Yes!
Smoking is toxic it's also addictive. You don't just hurt yourself with it you hurt the people around you. Doing drugs would never be allowed in public. Why? You don't hurt anyone with it except yourself...

So, maybe some people "like" (you can't really like that, can you? It's more like a habit, a need.. an addiction) to smoke after a meal in a restaurant or while taking a walk on a platform. But I don't want to breathe in the toxic (and by the way disgusting) smoke. If I'm in a restaurant I want to smell and taste nothing but my food or drink. I don't want to cough out my treatment, because someone finds it Necessary to inhale a bunch of shit). I see parents smoking while carrying their children. There are so many risks for those children and everyone surrounding smokers. I do not think it should only be banned in public places, but everywhere except for the own property!
hermione

0 comments:

Post a Comment