Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Simi Greval Bra Scen In Mera Nam Jocker

time for some cookies

Today is the first advent - at least that's what we call it in Germany. It's the first sunday we celebrate until christmas (which is the fourth advent).

Because my boyfriend and I met with his parents and sister we bake some christmas cookies. The first batch. I prepared the dough yesterday and let it cool in the fridge over night. I have to say, these are some of the best cookies - if not THE best - I ever bake :)

Nothing went wrong, they looked exactly the way I wanted them to look and I didn't have to change the recipe at all. They were pretty easy to make.

So here are my pictures:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is the recipe (it's in German) - let me know if you need a translation ^^

http://www.chefkoch.de/rezepte/578651156693136/Weihnachtsplaetzchen.html

Have fun baking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment