Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cruise Lines That Go To Baja

Tagebücher eines Studenten

For those interested, I wanted to present my university times:

The University of Trier

It was a pre-Christmas day I took my camera to the university have. So do delight in the snowy pictures;)

I begin my journey to the 'naked man, "said the statue anyway Genant. Deservedly in my opinion;)

Photobucket

He stands in front of the D building - the psychology building.



Photobucket

If your first impression is now that it looks a bit dirty, I can understand that. Because that was my first impression. The exterior walls were dirty, the interior walls anything but freshly painted. Everything old and somewhat rusty. So on the second impression I realize that maybe, if I concentrate on it, but you do not notice it in his schedule. 1. is rarely actually in the D Building 2 if you're here in the PC space (where everything is functioning smoothly so far) or in a room and the experiments are always clean, or at the library and which is anyway like a different world;)
So yes, the little bit of dirt is pretty overseeable.

I go sometimes on the way to where the majority of lectures take place. On the way I think a small, neglected to hide.

Photobucket

Photobucket

pretty full, there's always retreats at the university.

Most of the time I spend but actually in the C building.

Photobucket

As I said, here are the major lecture halls 4, 5 and 6 where, in all my lectures instead. There are

there is also a kiosk where the needy can sometimes fast student still buy a roll and coffee. The prices are of course similar to the bakery. So maybe not shop every day;)

Photobucket

between the D and C buildings still have a building in the email I never was ^ ^ And the wonderful library. That was what fascinated me was the second most (besides the size of the site) when I was first here.

Photobucket

Just outside the library also runs a bus always, the line 13 This is quite handy. But please note that only runs in the lecture hours, in the non-semester break.

result from the library through the second floor (I think) in each building, because every building has again a Thematic Library:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Opposite the bus stop, or is near the library entrance the cafeteria.

Photobucket

times now I sneak past the cafeteria:

Photobucket

And behind around from behind the cafeteria looks like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fascinating right? ^ ^

There are walking paths everywhere, if one moves away from the main paths. There

Photobucket

banks as well ^ ^

Photobucket

And a beautiful snowed lake to the one can walk around. The terrain is so vast out there and it's much more peaceful than in the full University Buildings!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click here for example towards student housing:

Photobucket

I once ran around:

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all I can show you:) Now even more beautiful

noticed before Christmas greetings

Photobucket

(I like this Christmas tree decorated, was the poor people: D)

0 comments:

Post a Comment