Saturday, December 25, 2010

Pink Summons For 120-55 Qns Blvd

myia_flauschi @ 2010-12-25T18: 40:00

Merry Christmas my friends! ♥

And once again, there is one thing to say. Yes I'm still alive!
I had for the last 3-4 weeks or less no more because my PC graphics card is easy and has abgekackt the PC is booted up, only the Windows screen and then the graphics card has already given up. I've got for Christmas >___> Accordingly ne video card and my PC funzt again! : D
Mädls, thank God we have in the school computers! * __ * Even if there strangely lokalisten, studi-vz, lj and Twitter are blocked, but not facebook. o__O Wtf? And now I find good reason to never again facebook sucks so bad! XD And without
before the 3 weeks PC, I just was not able to do so for more than half an hour on the PC to be. I am so fail, I know. XD;;;

since last Sunday are my uncle, aunt and cousin and her big black monster for the holidays there. \u0026lt;3 goods skiing today was great. Except that my skis were stolen. > _> (Have they stopped in this Abstelldingern and after 5 minutes the away, but the board of the boards of my cousin and my brother were still there. Great, right?) Can

and I shall probably here n bit more writing, but I now prefer to go only once a shower and then I go ferreting through the friends list. attack!

0 comments:

Post a Comment