Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How Much Is The Buffet At Pechanga

Schreibhemmung


What is the best book you've read this year, and why?

View Answers




The Hunger Games! :)

I read a lot of books this year, mainly because I spent 2 hours in the train every day to get to work. It all started with Twilight.. I was hooked on the vampire theme. I began reading all kinds of Vampire / Fantasy Books including:

The Vampire Academy (the finale book just came out and I looove it :) :)),
House of Night,
The Immortal Instruments (I can totally recommend those, they're amazing!),
Beautiful Creatures, Hush Hush, Vampire Diaries and more L.J. Smith books. None of those were a waste of time, every book was really special :)

However, the book that was the most striking was "The Hunger Games". The big difference between this book and the other ones I read was that the main topic wasn't love or forbidden love but the story of a very special character and how the world around her changes abruptly.

From the first pages I read of the Hunger Games I was fascinated by Katnisss' world. The author pictures her life so precisely! I was pretty hungry when I read the book but reading those first pages I felt like I had starved for days ;)

This book is a future vision but it feels very real. It's about friendship and love and I highly recommend you all to read it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment