Thursday, December 9, 2010

Out Of Province Parking Ticket

Christmas Market

I was taking pictures of my University and because I still had some time I decided to visit the Christmas Market in Trier.

Christmas Markets are all pretty similar. So if you were not able to visit one yourself I will make it possible for you to visit one in your imagination. ;)

We start off by looking at an Advent wreath booth.

Photobucket

Oh look, there are mistle toes as well!

Photobucket

Wow, it smell's like pines. :) Those are beautiful, right? I'd like one with red candles.. but I already have one at home.

Photobucket

Would you like to buy one?....

Let's keep going. The next booth it full of angel statues. My friend could like those. ;)

Photobucket

Hmm.. I'm not sure. No, I won't buy one.

Photobucket

Uhoh, I already smell something sweet. That's bad, I can't resist sweets.

Photobucket

Oh gingerbread hearts :) I got one once, when I was at a christmas market with my fiancee. I forgot what it said though.. I ate it all :D

What's this?

Photobucket

It's beautiful :)

Photobucket

I love those stars, I always think about buying one but then I don't.. Maybe I should make one myself. That can't be so hard, or can it?

Photobucket

I hear music nearby.. there must be someone singing... Now I see!

Photobucket

The angels sing a christmas song. :) Look at how fascinated the little child is. :)

There are people everywhere now, listening to the sound. Enjoying a hot chocolate or a glühwein.
And the children ride the carousel.

Photobucket

Let's just stand here for a while. And smell all the scents. It smells like glühwein, cinnamon, fruits, chocolate, gingerbread.. I love it.

Mmmh.. thinking about chocolate. Let's buy some chocolate fruits. What would you like?

Photobucket

I'll take a banana :)

So, what's next? We didn't see the booths on the other side yet! Let's go there.

Aaah, there are candles everywhere.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Those colours :) Awesome.

And glasses for small candles. Those would look nice standing on a windowsill at night, don't you think?

Photobucket

Oh, we haven't been there yet!

Photobucket

Look at this little town. How lovely with all those lights.

Photobucket

Of course, there is also what every girl desires most, jewellery.

Photobucket

The lady looks happy. :D

Puh.. I'm getting really cold. We should leave soon. There's just one thing I didn't find yet.

My favourite food on every christmas market, yeast dumplings. I'll get one with hot cherrys and vanilla sauce. Would you like one too?

Photobucket

Okay then, I'm ready to leave.

Photobucket

time pre-Merry Christmas!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment