Thursday, January 20, 2011

Baby Papoose Knitted Patterns

hermione87 @ 2011-01-20T09:59:00

Hello dear diary,

this week was a nightmare. For so many reasons ...

first I got my tongue inflamed, hinkriegt no idea how something like that. But it hurts like hell. One thing I tell you, I will never again underestimate the many tasks of the tongue. It makes so much without taking it true, but if it hurts, then you must make an effort in everything. Swallow, chew, spit, eat, drink ...
I got the last Days ate only mice bites and so slow that I had for a time making love - still hungry, but easy to eat no more strength. I also have constant little drunk, because I could not stand the pain when swallowing simple. Whenever liquid on the inflamed site was - hell pain!
Even if something is about food slipped under the tongue, it was almost impossible to get the back out.
And if you go permanent, so now the last Saturday - Thursday, those in pain, then you really bad mood. And just annoys everyone and every one.

Especially if you - because you drink too little - still has headaches and by the way ne little cold, Colds, etc.

second me two stupid old grannies have turned on. Grade I remember, Saturday was even bitching but still Grandpa. But first let me just read what the second. For the first time I read maybe extra something. So the second grandma dressed me in the supermarket, I bought a few things, tomatoes, mozzarella cheese and bread. I have placed my stuff, and because someone else ahead of me, I have so looked closely and thought to myself. Suddenly as a grandfather marched in front of me, grabs a shelf dividers and is the behind my purchases and there such a Mecker noise, before he cleans up his things. I think he said something like: Can not be true. Then I hear how the Grandma complains: "What to expect This is the age You can not do anything..!" In a very derogatory tone.

I think: What? If this was now my job to be a shelf dividers to lay before his purchases?
course, if I am aware, I am often so nice to rich people to give me a shelf dividers. But it's probably really not my job to constantly look behind me, and to ensure that the people that are supplied come to me!
If I am distracted is no reason to be snide when you have to push yourself.

I also wonder why the old people young again and again Age shift. 1. Time you saw me from behind, so it was not to really say how old I am. 2. Rant about it so their grandchildren?

Matt said I should have said: Well, the old people but must also be good for something! But I've simply ignored. I'm just too nice.

third After I had been a week now pissed several times and really had no more people Bock. The animals have left me in the lurch. We thought so since some time that the cats had ear mites, possibly, for which they had had their ears schonmal and dirty. So we made the ears clean and also had the feeling it would have improved. Then came Matthew suddenly and says, these are flea bites here, on my leg. I've caught me Jack, watched by his coat and OH YES, there were flea bites. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me itch all over.
We have of course immediately the whole living room sofa and taken apart. The beds made sucked, sucked the whole living room and environment everywhere spray sprayed what to kill the critters. Then we have for so long before it aired in the apartment was freezing cold, so that everything dies. Yesterday we were with the animals at the vet, which was also confirmed: fleas, but fortunately no mites.
That was an ordeal, the cats get at all in the shipping box, so we can drive there. I look like a suicide, my arm is very scratched, and I'm only a cat forced into the shipping box. Matthias then the second.

you have stuff like that get in the neck and now act as a "flea vacuum cleaner," said the animals should all die if they go on the cats. What they have to sooner or later if they want blood. (I think: What if they'd rather go to us little people ..?) Well, we will see. Yesterday we have
then washed again permanently ceilings, all on hot wash and go. Determined 5 machines. And I'm still not finished. I also have all cats cushions and literally threw things. Then again sucked all around, and all the favorite places sprayed with spray environment.
After the vet wanted the cats but not necessarily out. And back into the living room. For suction and spraying we had still left in the boxes. After a time we have them released. But it still smelled after the spray. The Püppi then started to make noise are so strange.
It looked as if she had inhaled as deodorant and would try to get rid of the taste. Anyway, I can imagine my face so, for the deodorant with me sometimes happens ^ ^

However, of course I immediately tried it again rauszukriegen from the living room, which proved again to be impossible without injuries related. Then I've made it into the bathroom, because there we had not sprayed (they wanted to hide under the pile of laundry that had obviously been sprayed, too). I have her neat water was added to milk and even eat and what, for fear that she has since poisoned somehow. She drank a little, but was more concerned with their attempts to escape. In the end they
sat in the kitchen under a chair without a drink and waited for the time until I'm sharing the living room again.

-.- This has annoyed.

Alllleeees annoying * sigh *

More then this afternoon.

Hachja, dear diary,
that was not all of the horror week, I wanted to still continuing.

So my dear little creature sat in the living room again in the evening after her endlessly stressful day. A window was sperangelweit to ambient spray because this stuff. Besides, it was pretty cold outside and my thought was: Fleas can only die in the cold ^ ^

I am currently employed in the office and wanted to take a pen from the living room as I so see a shadow in the kitchen. Thought: ".... Hoeh, looks like a mouse must be such a moment .. the cat toy cat toy looks very different from OH MY GOD THAT is a REAL mouse!"
I sneak into the office: Matt .. I think there sits a mouse in our kitchen. He comes with and turns on the light. Joar, there she is. Or they sat, total small with black button eyes. Is of course immediately ran away. Which must be somehow climbed over the roof into the window.
I look into the living room where the cats rumschleichen like mad behind the couches and rumschreien (stupid cats, the livestock has long since fled from you in the kitchen!)

Then we still had to start the action "save" the mouse. Matt has it in a sieve and a magazine finally caught and then let out onto the roof. It was raining, so this was maybe not so nice. But better than being eaten by stupid cats.

so mean Well I'd best not be, after all this was the first mouse, they had ever seen. And she thought maybe that would be only a particularly interesting toy. This can ultimately impossible to run away without their intervention.

Yes, then that was something where I thought to myself. Oh man. What a crazy day I will always remember -.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment