Friday, January 28, 2011

How To Wash Chenille Throw

bring a little color to my life

Ever since my "Trudy" phase with.. I don't know 15-16 maybe or younger(?) I've missed the hair colour purple on me.

They called me "milka" and "lila Pause" back then.. it was meant to hurt but I loved the hair colour so much, I didn't care. I even thought it was cool, that I was special.

Well I am special, even when I'm blonde ;)
And I'm very happy with my blonde hair. It suits me best, I would never change it again.

However I wouldn't write this entry if I hadn't changed anything. So today I finally had the guts to try something out. I coloured strands of my hair. It'll wash out in a few days though, so no worries ^ ^ I'll be back to plain blonde in a few days.



Photobucket

please notice that I am still learning while doing the other senseless stuff like taking pictures of my hair ^ ^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment