Thursday, January 20, 2011

Beaver Waxing Uncensored

Die rassistische Oma

Actually, she's worth no entry, but I will not deny the story.

Tuesday I was sitting on the train home I was exhausted and was on the train quite a bit of dozing in front of me. This can be thought of like I was sitting sideways on my knees the seat upholstery were and I had put her feet on the back.

As I said, I WANTED TO dozing in front of me, but there has annoyed all the time so ne-old woman who has spoken with her newspaper-reading man who has been listening to her anyway. If you have a little annoyed at the "Hmm" "Yes." Pinned. "Oh .. I can not sit here, I can not even stretch my legs, I sit behind the times up. .... Oh, now I see you no more .. Do you really my glasses? No. . Oh, now I've had two and now I've forgotten BOTH home. Hmmmm .. (blablabla).

I tried to hide the gibberish when I suddenly anschwatzen both!
"This is part but not change. The fact that you put the shoes on the back. Then the people set to go with their good clothes and do the dirty. Who knows where you are long gone before "
I think. Waaarum her babbles at me
But I'm cute I say OK, nod guess and down the shoes

Hm, not a thing if they do not?.. . would have talked more, "This is really not" And then the chorus: "We live here, finally, in a civilized country." And then so proposals were put under it, such as newspaper or shoes off (as if that were not disgusting o.0) . So sometime's has served me and I once noted: You know what, you use your back but not
. Both are equal rumgerückt in the seat and you said, however, depending on how I want.
If you use the back you have to WANT the way, totally opposed to the side is so completely uncomfortable, so too does the no.

However, I just grinned and thought my part.

Now comes the best.

He read at some point his wife a headline any newspaper before, perhaps the image or something. In the stand that some criminals are probably released because the prison is closed. Then began the racists
Grandma suddenly. "Something like they had just gassed earlier.'s'd Better. Solln Then the se but just shoot them. "

Add to saying" some people should keep their opinions better for themselves. "began to really get going." Rec marketplace, we should shoot them and. "" What do you mean when the the public choice is how many people would be it. "" In America, they still have the death penalty. "

The guy has been somewhat more restrained, which could be even say that people probably belong behind bars, but not killed. The fact that there are at least mental illnesses that can be treated - it> is not equal to every murderer lost, especially since murders happen from emotion, which nevertheless may not come away with it and why sit in jail. And not all of which sit behind bars, this sit for murder!

Once I got to tell her how it's better if they would like to kill so many people? It would be for me then even a murderer and should be shot.
Whereupon they've insulted me that I do not ticking right and what is being taught to the youth of today. They would only nachschwatzen yes and no longer think. : D Yes

and the argument that you finally "normal" and would this mass murderer, it would not come too.

Perhaps I should say to her that "Then" and people like them were gassed in heaps. And she now has no benefit for society as a pensioner. Why do they love the company to not even shoot?

So .. yes. That was the racist grandmother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment